Some outfits only become famous because those are carried by known stars. Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man Jacket is also a leather outfit that became famous when a movie with the same name was released in 1991.
This tremendous outfit has two primary colors red and black. Besides this, this piece has white stripes of lining. There is a yellow line that passes through the front and back. This unique four color combination gives the jacket an attractive look. There is an outlandish logo at the back. It has full zip closure and button end collar. This jacket is a perfect piece for the bike riders. A biker can wear this and can have a cool and confident ride.
- Shield: Natural leather fabric
- Stitching: Quality multiple stitch panel
- Color: Black and Red
- Front: Complete zipped ending with white and yellow stripes
- Back: An outlandish logo at the back
- Collar: Button end collar
- Sleeves: Snap cuff sleeves and a smoker pocket at the left sleeve
- Pockets: Two pockets outside and inside pockets